Hi expensive Followers, I’m gonna share with you another fantastic and cheap receiver with outstanding performance, yeah, it’s 3D ultra T800 High class Digital receiver by default from the factory however later currently upgraded to a different version of software package that amendment default package to another wonderful version that add some options like DVB Finder, FTP or on-line software upgrade, one-time biss key generator via DVB finder app and new PowerVu algorithmic program.
3D ultra (T800 High Class) Receiver Special Feature:
- DVB-S/DVB-S2 receiver
- Single tuner
- Signal Loop Out
- Mpeg-2, Mpeg-4. H.264 and H.265 support
- Support SD and HD video output format: 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p and 1080i
- 3G, WIFI, LAN.
- Support Software Upgrade through USB or internet (FTP)
- Provide one-time Biss Key Generator Via DVB Finder App And PowerVu Key Update
- 1year DScam server
3D ultra (T800 High Class) Receiver Full Specifications:
- DVB-S/DVB-S2 Satellite Compliant
- MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, H.265
- Universal (KU), Single, Single S and C band, and wideband LNB
- Compatible Code rate: 1/2, 3/5, 2/3, 3/4, 4/5/, 5/6/, 7/8, 8/9, and 9/10
- Sensitive Tuner with Loop through
- SCPC and MCPC signal receivable from Ku and Cband Satellite
- Diseqc switch 1.0/1.2/1.3 USALS
- Unicable Supported
- Blind search supported
- Multi-Language Support
- Support RS-232 interface
- Multi Satellite search, Network search, TP serach
- Variable aspect ratio: 4:3, 16:9
- PAN & SCAN vector or letter box choice
- 16bits or 32bits color on screen display (osd)
- Storing Memory up to 200 satellite, 3000 Transponders and 6000 Programmable Channels
- Support Channels Editor
- Favorite Channels And Parental control
- Output Resolution: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p_50hz, 720p_60hz, 1080i_50hz, 1080i_60hz, 1080p_50hz, 1080p_60hz
- HDMI Out port
- 3G, WIFI, LAN.
- Software Upgrade through USB or internet (FTP)
- Support Autobiss And PowerVu Key Update
- 12month DScam Server Preloaded.
- Manual encryption Patch: PowerVu, Biss, Cryptowork, Conax e.t.c
To know the technical guide on how you can simply Track and Install AFN Network on Eutelsat 9A/9B at 9e as following below:
- You need a minimum of 90cm dish, preferably use 1m dish above.
- Preferably use Strong decoder 4922A or 4699X or any HD hunter or V8 signal finder please avoid using Qsat decoder
- You need Ku BAND LNB preferably strong,Fuji, premium,supermax,star gold e.t.c however don’t use pauxis please note in some cases you must take away the plastic cover on your Ku lnb to spice up the signal if you’re in unhealthy or poor signal reception.
- Highly experience installer or qualify installer required, a common man will find it tough to do it .
HOW TO TRACK AFN CHANNELS ON EUTELSAT 9A AT 9E USING 1M DISH
- First and foremost, you must place your Ku lnb at 4 o’clock to avoid sun dry.
- You needs track Malagasy on Eutelsat 7A on frequency 12728 H 30000 however in some cases you must amendment the polarisation to V because of lnb type before you’ll be able to hit signal.
- Then track Eutelsat 9A/9B @9 deter East, on any of those transponder 11727 H 27500, 11929 H 27500, 11803 H27500, 11751 V 27500, 11962 V 27500 however preferably use 11727 H 27500.
- Now track eutelsat 9A towards your right hand side if you face the dish however if you face an equivalent direction with the dish i.e stand at the rear of the dish then you must track towards your left hand side and shift the dish in an in. drag your dish up and down, the signal can flash
- Once You achieve high signal strength tight your dish very well.
- Then proceeds to blindscan to get access to different channels on the same position rather than manual scan.
AFN Network additionally available for wide band dish vary from 1.8 or 6ft dish size will get AFN channels on the subsequent Parameters as shown below:
Thanks to Mr Peacesat for allowing me to republish this articles to my website.