Tiger M5 Super Receiver is the latest Mini digital satellite tv receiver released some weeks ago with great performance by Tiger Star Company, Tiger M5 Super Receiver featuring with Autorole Biss and PowerVu Channels for most widely used satellite tv package such as signal-6 for biss on eutelsat 10a and AFN Network on Eutelsat 3w, Intelsat 64e and 34.5e and Eutelsat 9A.
Tiger M5 Super Receiver further comes with 15month Forever Server which opening many satellite tv package which includes Hotbird 13e, Astra 19e, Badr 26e, Hispasat 30w and many more. Tiger M5 Super have pre-loaded 1year Sham IPTV subscription for free which includes Beinsport, BeoutQ, Yestv, OSN and many more.
With Tiger M5 Super Receiver you are capable to opening the influential package/channels which includes BeoutQ, AFN, Signal-6, Sony Entertainment, and Yes tv with prompt technical support from the company to fix minor bugs and channels with frequent changing of Key.
Tiger M5 Super Receiver Specifications
- DVB-S/DVB-S2 with single tuner
- Ali chipset
- Mpeg-2, Mpeg-4, Fully HD and HEVC H.265 Compliant
- Blind search support
- Multi Satellite Search
- 32bits of OSD (color screen display)
- Support External LED light Display
- Video Output: 50/60HZ, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Multi Transponder Search
- Media Player Codec: Avi, mkv, ts, mp3, mp4 supported
- Capablity to store 100 satellite package
- 12month Sham IPTV Pre-installed
- 12month Ferrari Server Installed
- Supported other IPTV: Xtream IPTV, MYHD, Platinum and many more.
- Favorite And Parental control
- 7-days Electronic Programmee Guide
- Support Diseqc 1.0/1.1/1.2, USALS
- 1x USB Port
- HDMI Output Port.
How To Get Started Using Tiger M5 Super Receiver
To get started using Tiger M5 Super Receiver is very simple, All what you need to do is to follow the steps below and you will get everything set.
- First and Foremost, You need to upgrade your decoder either via manually using USB port or automatic upgrade via FTP using WIFI or 3G modem.
- After Successful upgrade, then scan your favorite channels e.g BeoutQ or Signal-6 or AFN.
- Connect Your receiver to Internet by Press Menu>>>>>Navigate to Network>>>>>>Select Your Preferred Link Type such as WIFI, 3G>>>>>> Connect.
- Press Exit to the home Screen and wait for few seconds If channels not opening then,
- Press 789 from your remote control to enable “Patch ON” then wait for few seconds the channels will start coming up and you are ready to go.
Tiger M5 Super Receiver is a very good receiver with HEVC H.265 which some channels are using now as video codec to secure the channel content and it perform some basic function which T3000 mega, Tiger T3000 Extra and Tiger T8HD Mini Ultra can do though that their preloaded server is different and the cost is cheaper and you can leave your comment below if you have something new to add to this article. To place order for your Tiger M5 Super use this contact form to reach me.
- Tiger i500 Hyper HEVC H.265+Vanilla & Ferrari Server
- Nusky N3GSI,N3GST Tcam Receiver(South American And African Only)
- G-Sat 9500 DVB-S2 Receiver With DVB Finder For AutoBiss And PowerVu
- SKYSAT V10 PLUS DECODER WITH AUTO BISS AND POWERVU FUNCTIONS